the todo palguin

Due to the low water levels of Chile we had to hurry up on the todo palguin day. I was the only one this year wanting to try to stomp that beast, luckily It went better than 2 years ago when I boofed it, swam and pretty much ate shit! I had a sweet line and a "soft" landing. Super stoked for that... we then kept going together with Anton and EG all the way to lower palguin running medio and everything except of turbina and brendan's rapid. Todo's palguin are probably one of the stoutest runs out there! Come and check it for yourself, run the shit in Chile! Also make sure to check the new bomb flow teaser for the episode 6 wich Is coming super hot!!


Redemption time! two years ago I boofed, swim and pretty much ate shit on this one... This year was another history. sick shot by my friend mathias fossum!
Redemption time! two years ago I boofed, swim and pretty much ate shit on this one... This year was another history. sick shot by my friend mathias fossum!

Myself dropping in to middle palguin
Myself dropping in to middle palguin photo: mathias fossum
the rats house!
the rats house!

Mathias "papa" back on the game!!! yeees!!!
Mathias "papa" back on the game!!! yeees!!! photo: ANIOL SERRASOLSES
more from the medio! photo: ian garcia

myself going for the stout 10, the entrance to the 70 footer
myself going for the stout 10, the entrance to the 70 footer photo: mathias fossum
going down!
going down! photo: mathias fossum
Eg the killer stomping the middle photo: ian garcia

screen shot of myself going down in the 85 ft. salto palguin
screen shot of myself going down in the 85 ft. salto palguin
Exportacion, always easy to have crazy lines but super hard to stomp it!
Exportacion, always easy to have crazy lines but super hard to stomp it!
gopro shot of the stout 10! love this drop!
gopro shot of the stout 10!
Boof to swim!!
Boof to swim!!
dropping in to the middle palguin, such an incredible moment!
dropping in to the middle palguin, this is the moment we all kayakers rats live for, for 2 seconds nothing else in the world matters.... love it!!
screen shot of myself on stout 10
screen shot of myself on stout 10

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire